Simple Egg For Two! (except I ate it all, heh glutton?)
May I present you with: Buttered Egg.
Who said Egg's were only for Breakfast?
12AM, I was watching Masterchefs making Egg Benedict on TV, made me stomach grumble. *Nyoms* I was craving for Tomyam Cup Noodles but, I don't have them at home. We barely buy them, only once in a while, guess it's a GOOD thing? *thumbs up*
I learnt that using BUTTER as a substitute for OIL is a healthier & better choice. I also learnt that, we should spread the butter on the pan before it gets TOO HEATED. Hence, the non-coal (burned butter) egg, you'll know what I mean once you do it wrong. On low heat, put the butter in, the egg, yes. Then just cook the egg however you want it, fried? But I prefer a Sunny-side upped egg! (:
That's it, simpler, healthier than Instant Noodles or Mamak Canai.
That's it, simpler, healthier than Instant Noodles or Mamak Canai.
Last bites, add pepper/oregano/whatever herb or chives on :) It'll taste better than ever.
LOOK AT THE MELTY YOLK <3 I lurve it, with ketchup.
If you don't like butter, just butter the pan till it's covered (not too much Like I do) so you wouldn't have a heavy butter smell on the egg. Or, just use the normal oil you use! At least you have the egg done! :D & stomach satisfied.
Fyi, TomatoKetchup is my favourite thing in food category (:
HAPPY NYOM NYOM, Readers!
If you're still hungry, drink a cup of water.
If you have Fear for WaterRetention on yo' face the next day, just go to Sleep or opt for a massage for your face the next morn'!
Better if you could just sleep early, to avoid late night grumbles *stomach*, it usually happens from 12.30AM-2AM.
I DON'T ENCOURAGE SUPPER THOUGH, IT'S BAD FOR HEALTH :/


No comments:
Post a Comment