WELCOME TO AZESTOFMELODY ! :)

WELCOME TO AZESTOFMELODY ! :)
I'm Melody :) I just wanna try my hand at being a Food Reviewer as a fun side of interest. Don't be mean ah, Join us 38 Ladies in our quest to look for the most delish food! OKAY?!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Slices&Spices @ Bkt Damansara

Slices&Spices famous for its Finest Tradition Cakes&Bakes.

Red Velvet :D nyomnyom! Their cheesecake is pretty good too.

Ready for Christmas? (; 

Gingerbread man with fondant! & Carrot Walnut Loaf! 
Healthy bread (:

OH, & these taste great as well. I liked Oatmeal Raisins the best. 

Slices&Spices also serve food too! We had the Foot Long Sausage with Mash & Salad. It was salty! The sauce was mild and plain. 

Mushroom Aglio Olio! This was okay  (: 

No. :03-20955515 
No. 8-1, Jalan Balai, Bukit Damansara,
50490, KL.

The 'restoran's' in the same row looks pretty good too, they had many customers (:

No comments:

Post a Comment