WELCOME TO AZESTOFMELODY ! :)

WELCOME TO AZESTOFMELODY ! :)
I'm Melody :) I just wanna try my hand at being a Food Reviewer as a fun side of interest. Don't be mean ah, Join us 38 Ladies in our quest to look for the most delish food! OKAY?!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Genting Highlands: Resort World.

Richard Marx's concert was A-AWESOME, FANTASTIC. Better Live than ever.

Anyway, the more important thing would be, what are the specialties there? I didn't get to visit the famous ones because we decided to eat something else. The BKT in the Mushroom Farm is yum too, not bad. 

Resort World
For breakfast on the next day, we had Dim Sum @ Good Friends Restaurant

Good Friends Restaurant, Hakka Restaurant. Don't be fooled by the queue. People were queueing all the way till the other side of the mall for ..2012 Calenders, given by Casinos. HAHA. IKR. The food was disappointing! 
It used to taste really good back in the years.


 1. Any hawker stalls Hokkien Mee can taste better than that. 
2. Pao, was good (:
3. Yam Cake, could have tasted better. But, I liked it.
4. Siu Mai, SAD, it was poorly presented. 
5. We had Pai Kuat (Ribs) also, it was too SALTYYYY D:

There were so many people waiting for their food and customers waiting had queueing number. Everybody was working so fast and quick. Tables awaiting took at least 30-45 mins for their food. 
Bad service, and the food was just "mah-mah-tei", bolehlah only. 

Next off, 
Bakery (; 

DROOLS* I love the croissants, esp the blueberry with melted sugar. 

They have Beef Stew & Sandwiches of your choice. Like subway, but with better bread.

Isn't this intriguing? I am gonna come back to try the Strawberry Pavlova. nyom (: 

We visited the Strawberry farm at GohTong Jaya as well.


There were many strawberries! But, not as big&sweet compared to Cameron Highlands. 
For funsake, we picked strawberries. 100gm for RM6. If we buy it from them, it's only RM5. 

The strawberry milkshake & the strawberries we picked! 
The milkshake is okay, too thick though. Strawberries weren't sweet enough too ): 

Thanks for visiting!
Come back for more! (; 



No comments:

Post a Comment