WELCOME TO AZESTOFMELODY ! :)

WELCOME TO AZESTOFMELODY ! :)
I'm Melody :) I just wanna try my hand at being a Food Reviewer as a fun side of interest. Don't be mean ah, Join us 38 Ladies in our quest to look for the most delish food! OKAY?!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nasi Lemak & Fong Lye for the day.

Craving for nasi lemak? Nasi Lemak Tawaf in Sri Petaling (: It's a stall beside the road, opposite GoodYear (OR some Tyre shop.)  There's nothing better than starting our day-out with SPICE!

It's the same as any other NL you can find, but the best is the Ayam Merah/Rendang, Sotong & Daging (I had no idea whether it was Kambing or Lembu.) Look at the eager customers' face!  

Cute? I thought it was pretty creative to hold the 'bungkusan' in place while choosing out own 'lauk'. 

Ayam Rendang with Sambal, & usual peanuts. 

Ayam Masak Merah with Daging, Egg with Sambal (: 
The sambal is goood. 

Lucky enough, when we got there, the fried chicken was newly fried (; Crisp. 

The crowd is incredible for such a small stall. You'd have to arrive early to skip the crowd or get a take-away (: By 11 am, everything would have finished. 
I didn't get the address down but here's the number & Address I got from FourSquare. 
Number : 017-2645254, 03-89616723
FONG LYE @ KL (behind to ParkRoyalHotel.)

The place might be small. It's kinda interesting & noisy. 

Appetizers!
Tea was good :D not bitter but clear, think it's Wulong cha.
(I liked the teapots!)

 Out of the 6 choices, we get to pick two. ( I forgot to take a pic!). 
We chose Lotus Root. It's a little spicy, but crisp.

& Fried Little Shrimps. It's salted with pepper.
 I didn't really like this much, too salty. Bros' loved it though.

Smoked Pork, with Chili sauce. 

Sweet&Sour Pork Ribs.

Lion Head Soup. 

(三杯鸡)

in ENG translation, it's three cup chicken. It's a famous Taiwanese dish :D Heavy with Basil leaves. Read their short History here!

Steamed Taufoo.

Guess what I found in the Lion Head Soup! Meat wrapped with Egg, like Wanton. 

Lastly, served with Plum Juice (: to satisfy our full tummy! 

ADD: It's along the road in 94 Jalan Imbi. 
Same row lot as Restoran Overseas!

NOT TO FORGET (that's my mum&dad),  Happy Birthday to my Beloved Dad today (: <3 

Next stop, 
Genting Highlands! (;

Love,
azestofmelody.

No comments:

Post a Comment