I'm MelodyC. Just finished college (: Next stop, chasing my dream as a Professional Makeup Artist/Beautician. I guess I made up a Food Review Blog for fun, but sharing is caring! Everyone loves food and wants to get to know where to eat the BEST food kan? Plus, I get to go around to enjoy foodgasm with you Floggees, once you share it with me too :D
ESPECIALLY THAI, OR anything spicy, really. It varies from TomYum to Ayam Penyet (sambal) to my Mum's rendang, it's the best of the BEST, I tell you. Don't worry, pictures of recommendation will be up pretty soon.
Anyway, food is everything, WE EAT TO SURVIVE. or to grow fat&healthy. I'd like to call myself a Flogger AKA food blogger! I came up with it an hour ago, but I guess it's common. You're probably a Flogger or a Floggee too, because you hunt for food online (: My dad does that all the time to bring us to different places to eat. No matter, wherever.
Also for a fun sake, send in your recommendations of places to eat wherever and I'd probably jott it down, and bring my 38 buddies or family along to enjoy and review about it with lotsa pictures. You'd enjoy the food and the entertaining pictures of lenglui's (pretty ladies) &lengzais (handsome men/boys).
NYOMNYOMNYOM,
HAPPY EATING FLOGGEeS (:
More to come.



No comments:
Post a Comment