Dinner at JB, before leaving for Singapore :) Most of the restaurants me&my family go to are quite well-known & friends with my father. This is one of the restaurants' we went.
@Jalan Kelewang Click Here for ADD.
Seafood Abalone Soup, Dry Kuey Teow, Seafood Abalone Kuey Teow Soup.
________________________________________________________________________
Around Jalan Tiok Hok Nee/Jalan Dhoby,
As you reach a junction, straight ahead of the lanterns, on the left: An old-well known bakery for 3 Generations, HAP JOO BAKERY&BISCUIT FACTORY. And beside it, is KEDAI KOPI&MAKANAN KINWAH!
One of the best Nasi Kandar in town (; You can totally spot 1 Malaysia in this restaurant! Malays can eat in here as well! :D
They bake old-style with the masonry oven, I think thats what its called (: It opens on sunday but closes very early, so I couldn't get a picture of the oven, but they were selling the cakes they made in the morning!
Special order for CNY anyone? (:
The famous Banana cakes! :D NYOMNYOMYOM!
DELICIOUS <3
WORTH THE BUY&FLAVOUR (:
____________________________________________________________________________
@ AH KOONG;
42,44 Jln Jati 1 (Taman Nusa Bestari Jaya) Skudai, Johor
07-5112200
They have shabu-shabu steamboat at night :O how cool!
The food was good :D
NYOM huh (;
_________________________________________________________________________________NEXT, RESTORAN HUAMUI! It's in the same area as (KinWah and The Banana Cake shop up above). It's on the left of Kin Wah, diagonally opposite. The sign SO BIG, you can see it! (;
What so special about HuaMui? It's vintage 60's. Been here for 3 Generations' as well, it's one place where Malaysians eat together, serious, except for Mamaks :P Similar as Kin Wah, Malays' can eat here too!
FAMOUS for its' Hainanese Chicken Chop!
&Other Western Food!
Look at the wall deco!
Simple Yumcha sessions. Rose Syrup, Bandung, Lime, Kopi, Cham.
HAD A CRAVE FOR TOMYAM, I COULDN'T HELP IT.
They still operate their food by using a pulley! :D HuaMui is a double-storey restaurant, Special huh.
THERE'S THE HAINANESE CHICKEN CHOP!! & YEEMEE GORENG (?)
_______________________________________________________________________________
Lastly, @ Johor Prenium Outlet AKA JPO.
KAMPACHI !
If you're a SUSHI lover, no matter what set price it is, you will have what you want! This is a place for you (; GOOD FOOD, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Food @ Hotel/ Corporate $Pricing.
(I wanted to have an IKURA, I ordered it. Then realised it was ONE PIECE FOR RM18. I knew I couldn't eat something so small, so expensive and I bought many many stuff before that! *Kiamsap* I reluctantly canceled the order.)
Kinoko Salad
Green Vegetable with Mushrooms
Garlic Rice
Tori Teba Karaage
Deep-fried Marinated Chicken
Don't order this in a Jap Rest, unless there are kids around (: Not worth it, BUT it was good.
Ebi Tempura
Deep-fried Prawn in Batter
Saba Shioyaki/ Teriyaki
Grilled Mackarel with Salt/Teriyaki Sauce
Pregnant Fish with Lemon. LOLLLL,
I FORGOT THE NAME.
Although the meal was a little pricey, we did not regret even A BIT! :D I'd go back for more and try that rm18 sushi!
HAPPY NYOM NYOM!! :D
































No comments:
Post a Comment