WELCOME TO AZESTOFMELODY ! :)

WELCOME TO AZESTOFMELODY ! :)
I'm Melody :) I just wanna try my hand at being a Food Reviewer as a fun side of interest. Don't be mean ah, Join us 38 Ladies in our quest to look for the most delish food! OKAY?!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A ride back to my hometown 2!

AT SINGAPORE, I only stayed for night (: I managed to find Good Soya Bean at a Kedai that sells traditional meds' too.

Teck Koh Foo, at Fajar HDB, 
the mini shopping centre/supermarket filled with food courts as well! 


The Soya Bean wasn't sticky, thick with too much sweetness in it! (: It was rather good! Well-balanced with brown sugar. 

At Orchard Road, infront of Takashimaya, along the walk-way!

It's a little push-stall, where this old man will be selling ice-cream.
Waffle, roti, or cone ice-cream! (: 
I love eating the Roti/Waffle. NYOM! 

He's cutting it in half! :D 

Here are the FLAVOURS! 

OOOH, BESTNYA, DURIAN WAFFIE! :3 

"A MUST WHEN YOU'RE WALKING ALONG ORCHARD ROAD! ;)"

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment